Below is step by step information on how monetary donations can be made towards the college:
1. Persons living in Trinidad can make donations to the college at any Scotia Bank Branch:
Scotia Bank Trinidad and Tobago Ltd.
Account #: 87211
2.Persons living abroad can deposit money using using the following information:
- The name of the account (beneficiary) - The R C Archbishop of P O S
- Account Number : 87211
- The address of the Beneficiary - St Benedict's College, La Romain
- The name and address and transit of the bank in Trinidad - Scotiabank T&T Ltd. - 49 High Street, San Fernando, Trinidad - transit 60285
- The name and address and swift code of Scotia’s correspondent or intermediary bank - JP Morgan Chase - New York - swift code CHASUS33
- (Please note that the intermediary bank information is necessary ONLY when US$ currency is being transferred. It is NOT necessary for other currencies).
- Swift number for Scotiabank T&T Ltd. - NOSCTTPS
3. When the transaction is complete please email [email protected] with the following information:
The amount donated
The reciept number or transaction number to verify that you have done so.
The purpose of the donation. eg football, cricket, library, infrastructure etc.
4. Donations can also be made directly to the college via the administrative office. These donations can be monetary or otherwise.
Thank you for your continued support and if you have any questions please email me at the address above.